Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2008, 06:38 PM
    How to gain A lot of weight quickly?
    So what are some foods that MAJORLY put on the pounds?
    BUT are still healthy for your body?
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Hi Love is Abby -

I heard Peanut butter can give you some more padding :) and it has plenty of protein.
    But I am not a nutritionalist, but I am sure there will be some with knowledge coming in here as well.

But I did hear that about Peanut Butter = and I love peanut butter. Especially on crackers.
    oh my goodness.

Why do you need to put weight on fast?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 15, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Have a look at this question. It has great answers for you that are posted.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/fitnes...ht-184226.html
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 15, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Eat more FRUITS and VEGETABLEs!. and SOUP[ with low oil]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I gain weight! [ 3 Answers ]

I have the opposite problem of most people in this category. I am 5 9 and weigh only 120 lbs and I eat like a garbage disposal, drink weight gainer, and lift weights. I am 27 years old. Anyone have a clue what is wrong with this picture?

I want to gain weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm 19 years old, 110lbs and 168 cms I'm very thin I want to gain weight and look good So hlp me in this Waiting for your reply

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

I need to loose weight quickly. [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Indian, vegetarian married mother of 2 kids. I weigh 90 kgs & smoke. My Job is stressful & no matter what I try , the scales are just not going down. Can you help me with locating good weight loss pills in India.

Weight gain [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I just had my 6 month prenatal visit two days ago. I was a little surprised to hear my weight gain. Up until the 5th month I had only gained about 5-7 pounds. (started out at 120-125lbs)my fifth month I gained 6 pounds. And apparently this time I gained 9 pounds. I was shocked to have gained...

View more questions Search