Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zgmc911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Electrical Ignition Switch and Heater
    I just had my Electrical Ignition Switch changed in my 1990 Honda Civic. When I got it back from the mechanic, the blower for my heater/ac didn't work. Would that have anything to do with the work they did changing the ignition?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 04:42 PM

It may have. Check the 30A Blower Motor Fuse in the under hood fuse box. If the problem persists, check the connector going to the blower motor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1210 ignition switch [ 2 Answers ]

Have ford 1210. Got new replacement ignition switch. Which wire goes where? Old terminal numbers are AC-30-17-19-50. New terminal numbers are 1-4-3-2-5

96 Honda Accord-- Ignition switch or other electrical issue? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 Accord that just quit running going down the road. The car restarts every time to 1000 rpm and quits and will restart with NO issue every time. If I hold the ignition on the car will run as long as I hold the ignition on, NOT good on starter I know... But car will run and I can rev...

Ignition Switch [ 3 Answers ]

I followed the above steps and now the car will not start at all. I put the old ignition switch back in and it still would not start. I have no radio & no air conditioning. I'm afraid that I tripped some sort of manufacturers security system (I have no security system on this car). Is there a...

Ignition Switch [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a 4-terminal ignition switch for a 1972 Montgomery Ward Lawn Tractor. It is 1 1/2" wide and 1 1/8" deep with the letters D.S.B.C. on each terminal. Model#GIL-33144A, Part# 12195.

Ignition switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 89 buick lasabre with ignition problems.so what I am asking is if the ignition switch is bad would the gauges and lights on the dash come on when the key is turned to the run position,but do nothing when key is turned to the start position.if anyone knows the answer please help asap thank...

View more questions Search