Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2011, 09:39 PM
    Going crazy about this movie I saw once!
    I am trying to remember the name of this movie. Actually I'm not so sure if I ever knew it. All I can really tell you is that it is about these two brothers and the younger one was in a big accident and he had to be in a wheelchair for like a year or so and it was because either his older brother or a friend dared him to do something dangerous but I don't remember what it was. He then had surgery on his legs and recovered. I think the boys' names might have been something like ben and george but I'm not sure. I only saw this movie once and it was at school in health class my sophomore year of high school which was 5 years ago but I have no idea when the film was actually made. Also I'm not sure if maybe this was a TV movie and my health teacher just recorded it? I couldn't tell you but anyone who has ideas let me know please! Thanks in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

80/90's movie... driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

I know the movie takes place in a camp (summer camp I believe). All I really remember is that there is a bunch of boys who are at somewhat of a war with another group of boys in the same camp. They play tricks and games on each other and in one scene all I remember was the furniture was placed on...

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

I really need to know what this movie are called I'm going crazy [ 1 Answers ]

OK well there a one that I watched when I was little and I don't know what it was called and I really don't know if anyone will remember or if you even saw it ever but here it goes It is I think it's a halloween movie but I'm not sure there this little boy (ithink) and a talking baseball bat and...

Movie with crazy kids [ 3 Answers ]

There is this movie about a town. I only saw a part of it. But basically its this town of people all terrified of these kids. Pale white with toe head hair, like 12 of them. All in pairs. But one boy, doesn't want to be with them anymore, and wants to be normal. So the bad ones made their eyes glow...

Not Crazy.I know this movie exists [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, here it goes... these kids run away. They end up in a shed in the middle of the woods that is surrounded with pecan trees with a old tractor inside. They argue about how you pronounce "pecan". One of the kids goes up to a "Texaco" station and there is a box of cupcakes on the step which he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.