Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuts88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 08:39 PM
    80/90's movie... DRIVING ME CRAZY
    I know the movie takes place in a camp (summer camp I believe). All I really remember is that there is a bunch of boys who are at somewhat of a war with another group of boys in the same camp. They play tricks and games on each other and in one scene all I remember was the furniture was placed on the roof of the cabin. The good guys in the movie wore like pig noses' and I think called their group porky's or something like that. I bing'd and googled "porky's" but all that came up in movies was the porky's movie from 1982. Its driving me crazy that I can't remember the title of the movie and the year it came out. I know it was probably late 80's early 90's if I'm not mistaken. I appreciate the help.
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Oct 14, 2010, 04:47 AM

Heavy Weights ?
    Just1Wish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Oh my godd I knowwwwwww!! I have been asking about this movie too I watched it all the time when I was little I can't remember it eitherr! I just looked it up and you came up! Haha my bro said heavy weights but its not that I remember a dance I think but I don't know I could be wrong I remebr a jock guy to that loses his girlfriend to the head pigg guy omg! I'm sooo madd!
    lulu2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 11:22 PM
    A Pig's Tale

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kid's movie- red dress possibly birthday? DRIVING ME CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years- and no one has any idea what I'm talking about- but I don't think I dreamed it... it was probably one of those like kidsongs, or wee sing videos, but I distinctly remember a young girl with brown curly hair, with a bright red dress on, (I think) going to her...

I can't remember the title of this movie and it's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film years ago about a young couple who need money. The wife, or maybe girlfriend, decides to take a job as an exotic dancer in the local club and applies for work there. An older dancer takes her under her wing and teaches her the business but when the time comes for her to dance her...

Need name of old children's movie/ Driving Me CRAZY! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this movie. It starts in live action with a little boy that's bored. Then he gets a delivery in the mail. The delivery is a telephone booth. He gets in the booth and it flies and takes him to this animated far away land. Then he get a car and meets a talking dog. ...

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

Please help me find this movie, it's driving me CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I remember the movie started with this pan out of a city... and the title was something that had a 'the' something, it began with an e, or had voyage or something (?? ) in the title... It was a 70's-80's movie, or around ET's time... but I saw it in 5th grade (so it's a kids...

View more questions Search