Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deemya1313 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 04:06 PM
    I'm tired all the time,lack of engery what could be happen
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 04:27 PM

If you want a proper answer you must tell us what is happening, what meds you are on. We can't diagnose on AMHD, deemya, especially with as little information as you have given. How old are you? Do you have children?

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 20, 2011, 08:05 PM

Have you had your thyroid checked?
    divyansh2090 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 12:03 PM
    Fell down due to dehydration...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I quit I've using meth its been 3 days but I feel tired all the time [ 3 Answers ]

I quit i.v. using meth three days ago, although I still use I feel tired and run down as if I quit using all together . I sleep on a normal schedule when I was using even i.v. it seems that the meth only helps with the emotional aspect can you help.

I feel tired all the time [ 3 Answers ]

I'm feeling very tired lately. I feel like I'm breathing, but I'm always not getting enough air. I don't know why. For some reason, I have to consciously breath, otherwise I would stop breathing. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. I have to tell myself to breathe, sometimes when I...

Feeling tired most of the time [ 2 Answers ]

My mother, who's on medication for having multiple strokes to the brain, is feeling tired most of the time of the day. She did consult a doc n she was given some vitamin capsules to be taken daily. However this isn't making her feel any less tired than before. Would taking certain types of food...

Teen Tired all the time [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old and I am very concerned about her health. She is home schooled because she was getting migraines every 3 months and affecting her school success. Now that she is doing school work from home. She no longer is getting the migraines, but is continually tired, low grade fevers,...

View more questions Search