Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellechong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Can somebody provode me some dissertation topic about hotel industry? Please..
    I'm currently study in degree hotel management.. I'm now suffering in choosing a topic and title.. can somebody please provide me some suggestion.. please..

Check out some similar questions!

I need a good dissertation topic related to pharmaceutical industry. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a pharmacy student doing my MBA I want a topic that would interest pharmaceutical companies and related to international business

Dissertation topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is fomee, I am doing Masters in HRM and want to do my dissertation on a topic related to reward system. Could you please help me out in finding the topic. Thanks Regards Fomee.

Dissertation Topic! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a student at Napier University (Edinburgh) and am about to go not my 4th and final honours year!! The problem being that I have not been able to select a dissertation project!! I'm a good researcher and a alrite writer of reports, not the best at programming but could get the job done...

Dissertation Topic in HR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a final year student of MBA Course. Kindly Suggest some Dissertation Topic in HR, which has a scope in Future.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.