Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zackrasool Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Dissertation Topic!
    Hey, I'm a student at Napier University (Edinburgh) and am about to go not my 4th and final honours year!! The problem being that I have not been able to select a dissertation project!!

I'm a good researcher and a alrite writer of reports, not the best at programming but could get the job done (C#)

Can anyone help with topic ideas??

Would be MUCH sppreciated!!
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 09:25 AM
    What actual degree are you doing? Perhaps you should talk to your course advisor/ academic tutor about this.
    zackrasool Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Oh yeah for got to put that in!! It's a BSc in Network Computing. I'v emailed my tutors several times but am getting little help from them!!
    smcdanie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 06:56 PM
    You may want to check out some of the disserations that have been done before. You can check them out via your library's website. Most libraries will have at least the ability to search and read through the abstracts if not the dissertation itself.

I am assuming that you are not doing a doctoral disseration. So the topics that you find will probably be more advanced than the one you would do. Sometimes toward the end of disserations and other scholarly writings, there will be a heading like, "Further Studies," or something of that nature.

Are you not able to meet with your professors (or tutors) face-to-face? Is this an online degree?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Topic for dissertation [ 7 Answers ]

Hello sir! Myself narayani sharma ,student of 3rd semester (M.TECH).sir I'm looking for a new subject for dissertation on computer networking.please help me. With regards ...

Dissertation topic [ 1 Answers ]

Suggest me relevant desertation topics in HR.

Dissertation topic [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm Jyothi pursuing my PGDBM course. As part of our course we need to do dissertation. Pl suggest a few topics (in HR) where I can do a good work . Thanks a lot:)

Topic for a dissertation [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic for my dissertation in human resources

Dissertation Topic in HR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a final year student of MBA Course. Kindly Suggest some Dissertation Topic in HR, which has a scope in Future.

View more questions Search