Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larry1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 09:21 PM
    First bike
    I'm looking to buy my first bike. I want something like a bullet bike. What would a good model or CC size be. Would something like a ZZ R250 be good.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2011, 06:48 AM

If you've never had a motorcycle before, then I highly recommend something that is safer and more comfortable for your first bike.

Get used to motorcycling before you get a "pocket rocket" like the Ninja.
    Skylude Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Mar 19, 2011, 12:10 PM
    I agree with Rick, get a medium sized bike first and get used to dealing with other motorists as they are oblivious to motorcycle riding. Another tip is don't get something too small as you can outgrow it very quickly. I started on a 250 and I quickly realized it was not enough power for me, which can be costly when buying a new bike.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ski bike [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know where I can find a cheap snowmobile ski for like $30-$50 online or in CT (Southington). Not a really old one from like the 60's, but it doesn't need to be brand new, either. (plastic prefered)I also need a cheap pair of old skis, any length. Like $2 cheap. I will try some...

How far I traveled on bike [ 4 Answers ]

What I want to know is how to get some map program or something to tell me how far I bike to my next location. The thing is that I want to start and end at the same place and I can not find any programs that will let me do this. I want to tell it where I am going all I need to know is how far I...

Bike riding [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 21years old, I have two little kids. I am 168 cms tall and I am 81 kg. I have started ridding a mountan bike with a tralier that's connected on the back with the two children in it, the trailer is 20kg and the kids are 20 kgs and 10 kgs, I ride 4 kms a day, 4 days a week, avarge...

Downhill bike [ 6 Answers ]

I want to start downhilling, and I need a good beginner bike. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search