Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose_Hathaway Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Relationship issues, is this weird?
    So when I am talking to a guy and it's pretty much any guy around my age I start to like them but when I go out with them I stop liking them and it's annoying especially when some of them are really sweet. So is this weird and what should I do about this and can I stop having these issues?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 12:03 PM

You are a bit young to be going out, and where 14 year old go out is a bit of a mystery to me, so maybe you are dating to soon, or dating for the wrong reasons, or the wrong guys. Or maybe there reasons for dating you are not for the same ones you date them.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Apr 2, 2011, 05:30 AM
    Haha actually that's the same as me :) its really normal! Like same I just like a guy then when we Actually go out I go like "OMG EWW" ahhaha!
    Its just because we love to flirtt :)
    Xxx mwaa
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Apr 11, 2011, 08:57 PM
    Comment on taylorhobbsx's post
    Cute answer! I'm 14 as well, and I think you should just stick to being young! WAY more fun! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend and I have a weird relationship.. [ 6 Answers ]

All right this is kind of long... lol My friend Chelsey lives across the street from me, and we are very close friends. She had an abusive boyfriend and I really like her but she doesn't think that I can handle her (she has some issues from her abusive ex)and she says that she doesn't want to hurt...

A girl I like, her relationship seems weird [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I had feeling for this girl but never told her how I felt and now she started dating one of my good friends and he knew how I felt about her. But after they started dating I got up the guts to tell her how I feel and she said I should have told her that a few days ago. Which strikes me...

Help me. Weird relationship [ 14 Answers ]

OK so here's the thing.. My best friend is finding it really hard to break up with here boyfriend... I've giving here advice but she won't listen so she want to post on here ... Sam here.. I'm dating a guy called mark.. been together a long tym.. I'm nli 16 and I'm off on holiday with...

Weird relationship. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everybody! So I have this werid situation... this guy who's like 24 (im20) has a girlfriend... but we hung out in the summer and hooked up or whatever... so he's bak from school now and wants to hook up again. But I feel bad since he has a girlfriend now. But he came over and one thing led...

View more questions Search