Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlpaige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Could I be pregnant? I need help fast
    Hello my last menstraul cycle wAs January 24-jan 29th. In February I had some spotting on the 19th-21st. Every since the spotting I have had cramps, lower back pain, nausea, been really tired. A day of sore breasts. I took a pregnancy test on the 28th and it was negative. My nose has alos been really runny but no cold symptoms. I need help cAuse my birthday is on the 23rd of march and I will be 21. I don't want to take any chances. And today is the 4th And my breasts are sore.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 4, 2011, 01:42 PM

Test again. Read the directions carefully and use first morning urine. If your period still does not come after a week, and the test is negative, you must go to the doctor for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easy fast ways to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

We`ve been trying for quite some time now and nothing seems to be working please help ?

I've been trying for a baby for months now how can I get pregnant fast and easy [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been trying for a baby for months with my partner but nothing is working could you please tell us how I could get pregnant fast anf easy

Fast natural remedy to pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Does a natural remedy to get pregnant really exist?? If it does what is it? ::D

Could I get pregnant that fast? [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for awhile now and I was having my period then it has stopped for about 3 and half months now. I have taken many home pregnancy test and all negative. So then I called my doctor and had a blood test done and still negative. But its been about 3...

Can I get pregnant fast when my period is irregular [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

View more questions Search