Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imworried Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 12:36 PM
    On pill for 9 years, off for 1 year & trying to get pregnant
    Since I was on the pill for so long, does anyone know if I could have a huge struggle trying to conceive. I would think that all the hormones associated with the pill would be out of my system by now, but we've been trying for a while and have not had any luck and my periods have been very irregular ranging from 28 days to 36 days... anyone have any suggestions or answers
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 12:53 PM
    What is your age? This is necessary before we go on.
    imworried Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 08:06 AM
    I am 28, soon to be 29 in March. I started the pill when I was either 19 or 20 (I am almost certain I was 20). I have not been taking it since Jan of last year. Other than having a slight case of Mono last March, I have been relatively healthy but a little stressed with planning a wedding last June and now with my job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has the pill affected me getting pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months and have still had no luck. I came off the pill just before I started trying, could the effect of coming off the pill have anything to do with me not getting pregnant?

Over 2 years and not pregnant! [ 7 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and went off the pill 2 years and 3 months ago after having been on it for 3 years. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex ever since then and not once have I fallen pregnant. I do have PCOS but I am at a very healthy weight, I eat a low GI diet, and I exercise...

Investing money per year with 6% and have 20 years to have 1M [ 2 Answers ]

How much would I need to invest per year with 6% and 20 years to have a 1M a the end?

I just got off the pill, am I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello,:) My husband and I recently decided to have a baby. I have been on the Pill for 5 years. I stopped taking the pill just before I got my last period Which was on Nov 7th. And I haven't a period since then, It has almost Been a month since I should have had it. I have taken 2 at...

On birth control pill.. But could I be pregnant.. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on the birth control pill, and I have been for 4 months now, and most of the time, I take it. If I forget it, I avoid having sex with my boyfriend.. But I missed a pill rcently, and had sex the next day, but my boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of me.. It's been about 4 days now.. and I...

View more questions Search