Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kambiz5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 03:12 AM
    The F7 Function key was pressed in error - now I can't logon to my user name.
    I have a Sony Vaio VGN FW317J. Last night I wanted to turn on the Light function and by mistake I pressed F7. Two options came on - 1 said LCD the other option (which I pressed) said something else which I can't remember. Now this morning I cannot logon to my account although I was able to logon to a second user account that I have.

Check out some similar questions!

In visual basic I have a xtrareport I want when the user pressed the button [ 0 Answers ]

Print in the preview it should close the preview

Xp user logon problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem as... Asked 2006-11-04 by tik2tak in Windows with 2 replies Hi everyone! My windows xp logoff immediately after logon. So I have no chance to do anything in windows. This happens in safe mode and for all users too. The system was working properly before it and it was not...

The A key on my keyboard repeats when pressed [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason the A key on my keyboard keeps repeating after I touch it, for example, I touched it once quickly and this is whaaaat haaaappens. What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Local User Profile Reset at Logon [ 36 Answers ]

I am having a weird occurrence, it started with one user, then another and another. I reformatted the PC and setup the user. No roaming profiles. Local profile, user off domain. Policy only to redirect My Docs & Desktop to users home directory on our server. Setup Internet, Outlook,...

How to restrict user to logon on 1 PC at a Time [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I'm working on Windows 2003 server I want to restrict a user account so that it can only log in to one computer at a time. I have a set of users that I don't want logging in to several computers at the same time. Is this can be done through Group Policy or some other method. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.