Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clownery123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 06:23 PM
    How long should I give her to get back to me before I can say she's not interested?
    I waited a day and half to call a girl after our first date, and ended up leaving a voice mail. On the date we had blast. During the conversation she was grabbing my arm, and we were laughing. There were no silences and the conversation just kept flowing. Once we left the bar she wanted to drive me to my car. When we got to my car she then wanted to drive it; as she though it was "pretty." ha. So I let her, she drove it and then was shaking because she had so much fun.
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Feb 20, 2011, 10:31 AM
    Ok, you called and had to leave a message, so I would say give it a few days - 3-4. If she still has not responded, give her the benefit of the doubt and call again and leave a text message with your number. Then the ball is in her court.

She may not have credit on her phone to listen to the message, so this is why I say next time you do call also leave a text reiterating your number. Thus way you kind of know she had your number what ever the situation... Unless she lost her phone, then I'd say it was a rap... until you hopefully met her again :o)

Good Luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 07:58 PM

When you come up with something fun to do, call her. If she isn't available for whatever reason, call someone else. You do have someone else in mind for a fun date don't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Distance Dating and she's losing interest [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the skinny... Me early 30's, working professional - Her mid 20's, grad student with an internship I've been dating, well let's say "talking", to a girl for the past two months and we live across the country from one another. We have shared 3 different trips together over those two...

Good start but she's not sure about long distance [ 6 Answers ]

I met a person online on one of those credible dating sites. It's a long distance one as we're about 3 hrs of flight away from each other. We were 'matched' in January and quickly realized we had a lot in common. It started with simple emails at the beginning but we've been texting and calling each...

She's acting more mature but less interested [ 2 Answers ]

I just want some advice to what to do. My girlfriend has been acting more mature here recently which I don't really mind but it seems like she is less interested in me now well I guess less clingy unlike she use to be. I understand that it would fade because as the relationship gets older the...

Say she's interested but doesn't have the time. [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the story. I met a woman on myspace about a year that I befriended, really got to know and finally met about half a year ago. She's a 32 year old single parent with a 17 year old daughter (yes you read that right) that works as a dental assistant. She lives GA and I'm in OH. I'm...

She's back! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I've been on here before about this. Quick summary - this girl I liked in NY (and had hooked up with) had a boyfriend but didn't tell me about him. When I found out she said she would break up with him but didn't, so I told her we couldn't continue and I did NC. She messaged every now and...

View more questions Search