Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shane500 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 02:45 PM
    She's acting more mature but less interested
    I just want some advice to what to do. My girlfriend has been acting more mature here recently which I don't really mind but it seems like she is less interested in me now well I guess less clingy unlike she use to be. I understand that it would fade because as the relationship gets older the infatuation part fades. But I find it like she is less interested in me. I just don't know how to get use to it. I guess it will come to me with time. This is been my longest relationship I've been in and I don't want to screw it up. What should I do or say when I talk to her about it?

We have been dating for 8 months now.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 03:15 PM

Well, maybe she is maturing faster or farther than you have/are? Are your education levels similar? Maybe she is wanting to take this to the next level what ever that is for her? I guess it is time to sit her down and have a real heart to heart talk. Nothing about sex, no hugging, no flirting, just a one on one conversation with her and discover who she really is and what she really wants in life. Then you can figure out if you can or cannot provide it for her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 05:52 PM

How old are you both, and what specifically makes you think she is less interested?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a girl to think I'm mature? [ 11 Answers ]

I like this girl who is my age 18. How do I make her think I'm mature? I asked her once and she said I'm immature because I make jokes in class and say things that don't mean any sense.

Say she's interested but doesn't have the time. [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the story. I met a woman on myspace about a year that I befriended, really got to know and finally met about half a year ago. She's a 32 year old single parent with a 17 year old daughter (yes you read that right) that works as a dental assistant. She lives GA and I'm in OH. I'm...

Mature Dog not eating [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ My 13 year old dog has stopped eating. It has been 15 days... I have been taking him to the vet and he has been getting 1 bottle of glucose. He was throwing up a lot and there was blood in his motion 8 days back. He got vaccination and that problem is OK. But still no food!! Does...

View more questions Search