Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acker1382 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 05:12 PM
    My boyfriend cums to fast!
    I tried everything I can think of when it comes to having sex with my boyfriend of 4 yrs.. but it's seems like he cums within 3mins and I am left without feeling as good as him. What can I do to stop him from ******* so quick so that we both can get the same great feelings of love making?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 05:49 PM

How old are you both.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 19, 2011, 07:05 PM

In another thread she says she is 28. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...gs-554477.html
    southern_raised Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2011, 12:05 AM
    Mine only cums fast when we have been fighting or feels insecure about our relationship. We were abstanate for five years before we had sex and he was the main one pushing that we wait till marriage. I also have no girlfriends, but lots of guys that are my friends (hell he's one of them). It means no catfights, but sometimes I have to kick the guys that try to hit on me(be it actual or percieved).

Now that we have sex, he has begun distrusting my other relationships. The stess makes him blow, literally. He says that its cause he's trying so hard to impress me that he ends up pushing himself over the edge. Usually he's very honest with me.

Or it might be stess, lack of exercise, or any number of things. If you came to this site, you've probably already read and tried using the PC workouts for dudes and the squeeze method, so the best advise that I have for you is be patient.

When I'm horny, I'm very direct. Even when I has abstante, I masterbated like every other day or more and my drive is just harder than my boyfriends. Almost nothing can stop me when I'm ready, but the same thing might not be able to be said about your dude or even you.

No one knows that he doesn't satify you like him and that kind of frustration will make his fuse shorter. Give yourself a workout before the actual sex and let him watch, but don't touch him. That way you have a head start. And blow it off, again, literally. BJ's before sex has worked wonders for us. They slow my boy down and gives him time to focus on me, my face and how much I love what I'm doing.

He says that he purposefully puts all his effort into not ******* so that he can watch me more.

So try to fix any insecurites in your relationship. Don't harrass the dude it will make it worse. And try to find ways to keep his mind off blowing to soon or how good you feel while at the same time cranking up his sex drive. Be selfish, but be sneaky. Male egos are huge and easy to explode ;)

talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 12:34 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...gs-554477.html

The sex disconnect between you is only a symptom of greater, deeper problems in other, more important areas of this relationship. Once THOSE problems are addressed, then the sex won't be a problem.
    Speigal Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 01:39 PM
    Your Boyfriend is selfish or very young - If he was making love to you and not just having sex he would make sure you were reaching a climax. 3 minutes!! Wham, Bam, thank you ma'am.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by southern_raised View Post
    Mine only cums fast when we have been fighting or feels insecure about our relationship. We were abstanate for five years before we had sex and he was the main one pushing that we wait till marraige. i also have no girlfriends, but lots of guys that are my friends (hell hes one of them). It means no catfights, but sometimes i have to kick the guys that try to hit on me(be it actual or percieved).

I'm confused. You were "abstanate" for five years with this guy but you are bisexual but have no girlfriends.

Does this mean you did not have sex with anyone or did not have sex with him?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ml#post2714676
    codysgirl51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 02:08 AM
    When you guys a having sex,try different possitions from the back it hits the g spot easy and tell him to go really hard and when he is about to *** tell him to pull out and squeeze the tip of his penis for 15 seconds then keep it out for 30 seconds helps every time and if it doesn't work the first time he didn't do something right and I promise it will help me and my boyfriend had the same problem and now we do this and we can go for hours

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If my boyfriend pulls out 2 to 3 minutes before he cums, Could I get pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex for a few months now. He pulls out 2 to 3 minutes before he cums. I was suppose to get my period on the 7th and now it's the 14th. And still nothing. I've had small cramps here and there and have had slight lower back pains. Also I got a cold on the 9th...

Why does my lawnmower race fast then slow then fast etc.. [ 1 Answers ]

It sounds like its revving itself up at the start line

What does it mean when boyfriend says were moving to fast? [ 1 Answers ]

my boyfriend and I have only been together a month were both 18 and still in high school. I grew up in a disfunctional house hold parents hate each other refuse to divorce because I'm still around (my sisters are 10 and 11 years older then me) the finally did divorce when I was 16 actually on my...

Going soft after she cums? [ 1 Answers ]

What causes a guy to go soft during prolonged period of sex, I am a 20 year old male who is a full time student during first shift and needing employment so I have some stress but when me and my wife have sex I can perform normal and she has orgasm but before I can I get soft. I do feel...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

View more questions Search