Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BusinessFreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Laptop shuts down while playing games?
    I just updated my display driver of the nvidia Geforce 9200 GE card on my HP G70-120 EA Laptop. Now after 5 minutes of playtime laptop shutsdown completely. I tried rolling back the driver, but no change. I can't play games like Mirrors Edge which I could play before the problem started.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 13, 2011, 10:57 AM
    Could well be a thermal shut down issue.

You need to blow out the vents to make sure your airflow is good.
    I had this on my old XPS and a tin of air soon fixed the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I let her know I'm not playing these games? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend is very loving. She treats me very well so Im not going to break up with her, but lately she has been treating me quite poorly. We are long distance right now so txting and phone calls are very important. We usually talk all day long through texting, but today I was busy. So we...

Is she playing games [ 31 Answers ]

My g/f wants us to just be friends Over the past 7yrs we have probably split up over 100+ (no exagaration!) Her mouth says she wants us to be friends but her actions say otherwise. If she sees me she's cuddling me, getting undressed in in the same room. So I make a pass and sometimes it's on...

Playing Games? [ 6 Answers ]

I've heard good things about this forum and was wondering if anyone can answer my question, please? : ]. What does it mean to play games in a relationship is it bad? I've also heard it's necessary.

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

View more questions Search