Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkinnyVinny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 08:14 AM
    Sink drain leaking, even with water supply shutoff and sink empty
    My bathroom sink drain is leaking, I had planned on replacing the seals and washers under the sink, however this morning the leak got worse. This is almost a full day since water was shut off to sink and sink is empty. Why would this be? I am afraid if I undo the drain I am going to have water going everywhere. Any help or ideas would be great

Check out some similar questions!

I don't have pressure in hot water through shutoff valves under the sink. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have pressure in hot water through shutoff valves under the sink.

Leaking kitchen sink supply pipe [ 8 Answers ]

Have already dried off pipes & even wrapped pipes with paper towels & have found no sign of a leak; no moisture points on the copper pipes. I have turned off the MAIN water in to the house; I have turned off the HOT & COLD water pipes under the sink; The picture shows the hot water line , the...

How to remove sink drain / supply connections? [ 4 Answers ]

I think this is a basic task, but I don't know the easiest way to accomplish it... I just want to cap off hot/cold copper supplies, and remove (or rotate and cap?) the cast iron T joint on the soil stack - and have everything behind the drywall when I'm done.. How should I do this? Especially the...

Bathroom sink water shutoff valve frozen [ 4 Answers ]

How do I free up a "frozen" bathroom sink water shutoff valve , so that I can repair a leaky faucet ? Thank you in advance !

Supply line leaking at comp fitting on sink shutoff valve [ 5 Answers ]

I'm using the armored flexible water supply lines for my kitchen sink's faucet. The 3/8 fitting attached to the cold water shut-off valve under the sink is dripping. The flex hose's 3/8 connection end has a rubber washer inside the nut that comes into contact with the face of the compression nipple...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.