Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahtm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 05:16 PM
    I'm going to call this guy I like (alot) but we always have an alkward silence.
    I'm going to call this guy he likes me (well I think) and I like him (alot) but when ever were together or on the phone we always have an alkward silence. And I'm always thinking of what to say to breaak the silence
    And there was a time we went on a date (twice) we had alkward silence and I never know what to say and I hate that.
    Someone help me please
    Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    pmjlghrs Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2011, 11:17 PM
    I'm not sure what to tell you on how to break the silence, but if he doesn't know what to say, he's probably feeling the same you do.
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Feb 6, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Getting to know each other means asking q's, telling stories about things you've done etc, what are your dreams, thoughts on issues, plans for day, weeks, month, year... funny family stories etc. Try not to ask q's thatcan be answered with yes, no. if you do ask two q's in one. If it's you who clams up, try and picture him as a friend rather than this hot guy you fancy...

When your young, these things happen but as you both become more comfortable around each other this akward silence will stop...
    sam8988378 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2011, 12:27 PM
    Are you both shy with other people? Maybe a date where you can talk about what you are doing, like bowling. Maybe a double date with another couple you both know. There is also another, not so happy of a situation possible. While you both may be attracted to each other, you might have trouble conversing because you have little, if anything, in common. Hormones alone aren't enough of a reason to put time and effort into trying to create a relationship. If there is nothing else, it will fall apart. And it's always more painful when its gone on for awhile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm going to call this guy but I don't know what 2 say [ 7 Answers ]

Omg I'm going to call this guy to ask him out. He likes me and I like him, what should I say! I need to know NOW!! As in right this moment!

Can we call the police on this guy? [ 2 Answers ]

I flooded my engine for my VW golf and while we were getting that fixed through insurance we decided to rebuild the transmission because it had a small clicking sound. My dad's friend from work used to work for an Audi VW dealership fixing trans so we thought he could fix and rebuild it pretty...

A guy that needs a lot of space while he has a girlfriend,what is the girl to do? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend that I've known for along time, althow we only have been boyfriend/girlfriend for a little over 2months.. he is saying that he needs his space and that he only want to be together like once a week or so.. I don't understand how a relationship can grow if we don't communicate? Now...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search