Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Nov 25, 2008, 05:47 PM
    I'm going to call this guy but I don't know what 2 say
    Omg I'm going to call this guy to ask him out. He likes me and I like him, what should I say! I need to know NOW!! As in right this moment!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 07:24 PM

"Hey Johnny, I was going to the concert on Friday and have an extra ticket. Would you like to go? Are you free that night? If not, that's ok, I just thought we'd have fun. What do you think?"

Adjust to your planned event. No matter what he answers, it's OK.
    biggdawg234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 08:28 PM

I agree with JB. The worst answer is one that didn't happen because you'll continue thinking, "what if?"

Dec 4, 2008, 04:00 PM

Thanks
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 7, 2008, 12:29 AM

If he likes you a lot, you could say ANYTHING. He'll probably just be happy to hear your voice.

Dec 9, 2008, 03:03 PM

I called a few days ago and he said he would go out with me next year, I doubt it though
    sarahtm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 05:04 PM
    I'm going to call this guy he likes me (well I think) and I like him (alot) but when ever were together we always have an alkward scilence. And I'm always thinkingto what to say to breaak the scilence :(
    And there was a time we went on a date (twice) we had alkward scilence and I never know what to say and I hate that.
    Someone help me please
    Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 03:45 AM

The easiest way to break the silence is to ask someone questions about themselves/their day/sports/school/parents/opinion on an interesting topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got a call from a collection agency who was taping my call [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a call from a collection agaency and wanted to gather information about a mastercard debt I owe. I told them that I don't own a mastercard, then they preceded to tell me my ss # and asked me if it was mine. I told them that the ss # was mine and how did they get my ss # since I don't own...

Should I call him or not [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I would like to hear your thoughts on this. I am divorced from my ex with 2 kids. Out of nowhere I get a call from my ex boyfriend whom I had not spoken to in over 15yrs. We were very excited to talk to each other. We talked for about 2weeks mostly calls initiated by me. He returned...

Should I call him or not [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I would like to hear your thoughts on this. I am divorced from my ex with 2 kids. Out of nowhere I get a call from my ex boyfriend whom I had not spoken to in over 15yrs. We were very excited to talk to each other. We talked for about 2weeks mostly calls initiated by me. He returned...

Do think she will call again [ 2 Answers ]

Do u really think she will call again

Do I call him? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 42 yrs old and never married. I just got out of a bad relationship a few months now and recently went on two dates so far. Great dates. But I have no idea what the rules are? Do I call him? Do I wait for his call? I feel so stupid about being clueless but I don't wan't to mess this one...

View more questions Search