Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amethysta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 07:41 PM
    If I'm 15 can I date a guy 18?
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 5, 2011, 12:54 AM
    I would not suggest it. He's nearly an adult and you're barely a teen. Date guys closer to your age. It's not fun to be in high school while he's out in college. More than likely it'll end in heartbreak.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 12:56 AM

Legally you two can date, as long as your parents are okay with it.

If you do anything other then just date, then it becomes illegal. Any form of sexual intercourse will land him in jail with a record for life.
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Feb 12, 2011, 05:52 PM
    To be honest I don't see anything wrong with it.. I just think you should be careful.. because he might just be after sex.. and you shouldn't give into that **** respect yourself enough to save yourself for someone who you know cares about you and don't completely listen to him when he says that he loves. Because if he really did love you he wouldn't pressure you into having sex with him.. so go for it..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 12, 2011, 06:12 PM

While the gap of three years doesn't appear to be a lot, it is much wider at your ages. There is a vast difference between 15 yr olds and 18 yr olds.

You ask if you CAN date him. That is more up to your parents than you. If they approve then you can. If you have sex with him (and a large part of the normal reason an 18 yr old would get involved with a 15 yr old is sex), then he could be in legal trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I date this guy? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago.now this guy from my science class that I really like is asking me to be his girlfriend.I don't know if it id too soon to get another boyfriend.should I?

Do I date this older guy or not [ 14 Answers ]

OK I am totally crushing on this guy at work and he's so nice and when ever I go into the cool room to get something he is always there helping me out getting one heavy box or the other but 1 he has a girlfriend whom I'm yet to meet and 2 he's 19 and I'm only 14 I know he's way to old for me like I...

Which guy is best to date? [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this guy but I know he means me no good since he'll want sex from me but however, it is fun dating him and stuff. However, there's this guy that is pursuing me, he's everything a girl could ask for, but I'm not that all interested. Which guy is best to date, the guy I love to have fun...

Date a guy who my ex knows. [ 6 Answers ]

hi! My ex boyfriend broke up with me 2 mounths ago, and I'm finally getting better... I found someone we already knew but never be friends.. just said hello,goodbye. I always told my ex I think that guy was cute. Now I'm chatting with him, also have his cellphone number and I thinks he's having...

I want to date this guy. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I posted this on another board and wanted to post it here as well to find out more opinions on this because I am completely confused by this... Ok so there is a guy I have been friends with at work for a long time and we started hanging out about a year ago. We would always talk at...

View more questions Search