Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikadika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Hey I'm 13 year old boy and I have some flesh coloured fungus on my foreskin.
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Jan 28, 2011, 06:25 PM
    I think you should go to the doctor or something... cause that's nasty haha
    Kyu745 Posts: 29, Reputation: 10

Feb 2, 2011, 06:28 AM
    I agree with the person who very RUDELY haha'd.
    Before seeing your doctor, I'd try and do some extra cleaning of the area to see if that helps, just try washing that area a little more often for a few days and if it shows no signs of improvement, go to the doctor
    Speigal Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2011, 09:24 AM
    You need to speak to your doctor. Don't worry he/she has heard it all before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Itching and small flesh coloured bumps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a bit of a problem, I'm sexually active (always protected sex) with my ex 2 years ago, and just recently the guy I'm with now. It's been about 2 weeks practically since I've engaged in intercourse with my boyfriend, and I've had an itching around my vagina (the actual hole) and...

View more questions Search