Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoyo-girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Itching and small flesh coloured bumps.
    Hello

I have a bit of a problem, I'm sexually active (always protected sex) with my ex 2 years ago, and just recently the guy I'm with now.

It's been about 2 weeks practically since I've engaged in intercourse with my boyfriend, and I've had an itching around my vagina (the actual hole) and below the hole (still inside the labia though) I see these tiny red bumps. They are the same colour as my vagina and all.

I know that inside the vagina there are the weird skin bits that cover the entrance of the whole that look like bumps, but are part of your body, and those are a lighter colour.

I have recently also started using a new type of soap. I stopped thinking it could also be that.

Oh and I shall add both my sexual partners have never had sexual partners before.

And I have been tested between my last relationship and the one I'm in now.

I know it's a lot of info, and kind of confusing, but I would really like some help on this. I'm going to check it out at the gyn. I'm making the appointment tomorrow.

p.s the itching is hardly there during the day, but at night it kind of attacks and goes nuts. It's not too horrible but it's not easy to ignore it. My inner labia gets red and sore because of my itching. The smell of my vagina hasn't changed and no pain, just the damn itching X_X
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Yeast infection? Inflamed genital warts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Red Bumps/Itching On And Around Vagina And Lower Butt [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the 1st of the month and now it's the 23. I have had severe itching around my vagina for about 4 or 5 days. I went to the doctor and she told me I have a yeast infection. I have been taking the medicine for about 3 days and eveything has gotten a better but the bumps that...

What are these small bumps? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey It was about November when I first noticed these very very small red looking bumps around the rim of the head my penis. Its hard to notice unless you look closely but it freaks me out. There's also on part that looks a little bit swollen but not like a wart, can anyone help me?

Small red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I found that I have small bumps on the outside of my vagina and near the opening. The texture reminds me of goosebumps I am a little worried about it. Are these bumps normal?

Small red bumps [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There...

View more questions Search