Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    datadon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 09:36 AM
    This is for Speedball1: Back in October you told a member you had some clay tiles
    Back in October you told a member you had some clay tiles available so he could make a wine rack. I've been calling around to get some but nobody seems to know what I'm talking about. I'm in Englewood - is there someplace around here that sells them or do you have any leftovers lying around? Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 05:10 PM

Sorry but Tom (Speedball1) is quite ill and has not answered any questions in a month. We hope to hear he is better soon. This should help you a bit. Superior Clay | Clay Pipe & Fittings
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 05:11 PM

Hi Datadon...

Sorry, but Speedball is down for awhile and probably won't be back online for a couple more weeks, anyway.

I will let him know about the post the next time I talk to him, OK? How long until you need the clay tiles?

Back to you...

Mark
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 05:12 PM

You and I are right on top of each other tonight, Bob... ;)
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 05:12 PM

Hey that was my toe, watch it friend. LOL I have his e-mail and his number. Will call soon
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 05:17 PM

He'd love to hear from you!

Thanks, Bob!
    datadon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Comment on massplumber2008's post
    Sorry to hear speedball is ill. I guess I'll check out the link ballengerb1 supplied below. Thanks for your help. I won't need the tiles until I get them - doing a shelf sysyem with wine rack for kitchen. It's a honey-do.Thanks for help
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 07:19 PM

Mark,
    Please say hello to Tom for me and that I think of him often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On October 1, Keisha King organized Real Answers, a new consulting firm. On October 3 [ 3 Answers ]

On October 1, Keisha King organized Real Answers, a new consulting firm. On October 31, the company’s Records show the following items and amounts. Use this information to prepare an October income Statement for the business. Check Net income, $4,540 Cash.. . $11,500 Cash dividends.. . $ 2,000...

My one subject is back in my final year.what can I do? About this yet not told [ 2 Answers ]

One subject in final year BE(IT) is down Help me what can I do ? About down subject how can I tell to my parents?

My Landlord Won't Give Me My Deposit Back I singed a contact in October 2008 for six [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented a property from October 2008 for six months since then I have continued living and paying rent in the property with no further contract as when I asked for one was told it is a rolling rent now I want my deposit back to move and the original agent that I pay the rent to and who took...

Told her I like her,she likes me,something holding her back from relationship. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in college and have liked a girl this semester.we hang out and always have fun.I told her yesterday that I liked her and she asked why did I wait so long to tell her.then she said she likes me also and isn't talking to anyone else.she says I'm a great Guy but doesn't know what's holding her...

He told me he wanted me to try to get him back-was he hinting at something else? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex has finally admitted his reason for leaving me is because I never made him do anything-I always let him win. If I really wanted to go somewhere and he didn't, we didn't go. I am very much a people pleaser, if he said he wanted me to make him go, I would have done it.. I thought it made him...

View more questions Search