Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YSong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 01:57 AM
    Shaking laptop screen
    My laptop screen 'hang' and shaking for a few seconds and it keep repeating as long I still turn on my laptop. I can't see my screen's bottom part also. Why is this happening? I tried re-format my laptop but it doesn't work also.
    angelicaflorine Posts: 17, Reputation: 8

Jan 29, 2011, 09:12 AM
    You can reformat all you like, but it will not fix your screen. Your monitor is clearly broken. You need to contact the people who made your laptop. Like, Dell, HP, Sony. Contact the manufacturer and see if your product is still under warranty. It could be as simple as replacing the monitor OR if it's under warranty, they'll just replace it.
    Maffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 03:17 AM
    Maybe it's because of your video card. The technician told me that the video card driver was not properly installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking screen [ 11 Answers ]

?? My screen is shaking slightly. Please help!!

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

Laptop screen moving shaking when I pick [ 1 Answers ]

When I hold the laptop in my hands screen starts flickering.But works fine when it is placed on table. It is acer laptop.

Laptop screen is shaking with lines one the side [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop is a hp compaq. One day while I was trying to download something, the screen started flickering, then all the pixels seem to be moving torward the bottom left, and messing up the blue color. Also there are several moving lines on the left that look like a bar-code. I have no idea what...

The Screen of my monitor is shaking [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed 1020hp laserjet printer today. Then I found that the screen of the monitor is shaking. I have two operating systems - 1) Windows 98 and 2) Windows XP. The System unit, monitor, speaker, printer, UPS all are on the same table. Is it cause any problem later?

View more questions Search