Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ilonea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 04:00 PM
    Find a song music video?
    Hi, I'm looking for an artist and I can only remember his 2 music videos. First was with a woman crying in a bathroom and he walked in, second was in a pub/bar and he was stoned (he was walking through some circles in the air?). He is similar to Dizzee Rascal or Kid Cudi (something between them I guess). Can you please help me? I would be really very gratefull! Ilona :)

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me find this song and music video [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to figure out what song/artist/music video this is for about 2 years! It was my favourite song for ages, but now I can't figure out what it was. All I can tell you is a description of the music video. It was a sad song by a solo male artist - about losing someone. ...

Find song name by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Song about a little girl, she loses her dad when she is young and keeps picturing him. She pictures him when riding a bike walking down the aisle. I am pretty sure a female artist sings the song. It's a few years old and it is kind of country

Find a song by music video [ 0 Answers ]

I have this music video playing, and replayong in my head. Unfortunately I have no idea what the lyrics or song is. Can you help? Description:Mostly childeren playing roles as adults. Actual real life, though. Children are doing adult things like drugs, arresting people, married couple fighting,...

Find song by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Have video of a song stuck in my head can't remenber words or name of song or band... all I remneber is the screen.. one female singer outfront singing, someone to the left and right of here.. location is in a aircraft junkyard/ salvage yard, desert screen, believe it form the 1990's (late) though...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.