Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lottie_fun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Please help me find this song and music video
    Hi,

I've been trying to figure out what song/artist/music video this is for about 2 years!
    It was my favourite song for ages, but now I can't figure out what it was.
    All I can tell you is a description of the music video.

It was a sad song by a solo male artist - about losing someone.

The song would be 5+ years old.

The video begins in a swanky bar - black, white and silver, if I remember correctly.
    I can't remember if it's the guy or the girl in the first shot, but I think it may be the girl alone in the classy bar with a drink; she looks lonely/sad.

Throughout the video it goes between the bar and their apartment and then later there are some scenes outside on the road. She's in a beautiful long black dress and he's in a suit. I'm pretty sure at one point she steps out of the dress, but I don't think we see them together. I think it's just him imagining her being there, moving around their apartment. At one point I remember him sitting on the end of a double bed, the kind that the mattress is close to the ground, and kind of seeing/feeling her moving around the room. In the end we find out that she died and he is missing her.

If you can help me I would really appreciate it! My friends are getting so sick of me asking them!

Thank you very much,

Char
    phelpsfan08 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Nov 5, 2010, 09:18 AM

Do you know what genre of music it is?
    lottie_fun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 06:46 PM

I believe it would be pop
    lacrymosa Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2011, 02:42 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VO0bXcKkGc <---that looks like the one you're searching but the boy is dead in the end

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find song name by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Song about a little girl, she loses her dad when she is young and keeps picturing him. She pictures him when riding a bike walking down the aisle. I am pretty sure a female artist sings the song. It's a few years old and it is kind of country

Find a song by the music video [ 0 Answers ]

OK so I'm trying to find a song by the description of the music video So this guy is droping off a girl from what looks like a date and he follows her inside and is looking for her and after looking in meny rooms he finally finds her And in every room there's a couple and they talking or fighting...

Find a song by music video [ 0 Answers ]

I have this music video playing, and replayong in my head. Unfortunately I have no idea what the lyrics or song is. Can you help? Description:Mostly childeren playing roles as adults. Actual real life, though. Children are doing adult things like drugs, arresting people, married couple fighting,...

Find song by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Have video of a song stuck in my head can't remenber words or name of song or band... all I remneber is the screen.. one female singer outfront singing, someone to the left and right of here.. location is in a aircraft junkyard/ salvage yard, desert screen, believe it form the 1990's (late) though...

View more questions Search