Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jross8897 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Possibilities for numbers 1,2,3 with six slots?
    In a game there is a safe that can only be unlocked if you find the right number sequence. There are six slots. In each slot you have an option for numbers 1,2 and 3

Check out some similar questions!

Do e machines typically have memory expansion slots [ 3 Answers ]

A friend's e machine is slower than slow... they are on dsl-extreme. Their 5 yr old computer indicates 2.7 processor speed and only 512k ram. I've got some other ram that might fit but I haven't opened their e machine cabinet yet. I know the e machines were priced near the bottom... but does...

Installing 7 wire thermostat with only 6 slots. [ 11 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to install a hunter model 44155c in my home.the problem is that the wires coming from the wall are 7 strong and the new thermostat has on 6 spots for wires and the colors or lettering are not the same.so how do I determine which wire goes where without burning my house down and not...

CD and DVD slots won't open [ 3 Answers ]

I opened my computer to clean the dust out. I put it back in the case seemingly with no problem and now the drive slots will not open. What did I do wrong? Thanks

SLI M/Board with 2 PCI slots. [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting a SLI M/Board with 2 PCI-E and 2 PCI slots. My problem is that I have a Fax Modem, a Sound Card and a Capture Card. Is there a way I can get 3 into 2 ? All 3 cards will not go into PCI-E slots.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.