Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malcolm_Rowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:52 PM
    I would like to know the title of a film seen some 30 years ago
    I think the film was late 1930's~40's B+W
    A woman (the widow)? And a man are going back through the story to discover what happened
    A old family is cursed to die out the last male heir is now dead one of the dangerous things he did was to canoe the rapids on the seventh tributary of the seventh longest river in Canada. When the narrator/hero is looking at records in the library the rose window becomes alive with light I think the final shot is of an old parchment burning

Check out some similar questions!

A film that I saw years ago but can't remember its name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV when I was younger it was a war film about an american army unit sent to build a runway on an island. When there they find a horse and the horse befriends them and they work together, he carries water to the men as they work and helps with heavy work and they look after the...

Trying to get the name of a French film I saw on IFC several years ago... [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this film on IFC around 2000. It is the story of a boy and girl who fall in love by the ocean and end up robbing someone, killing them. It is very beautifully shot and I'd really like to find out the name of it. Any idea? Thank you, Matt [email protected]

I can't rememebr the name of a film I loved years ago.. help? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a children's film and the family moved to a new house that had a pond but it turned out there was a gold mine under it so the drained it to get the gold but everyone in the village told them it was a bad idea. The father started getting sick so the boy and girl did it by themselves but...

I'm looking for the title of a movie I saw years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that has a young boy that kills his family. At one point he's in class stabing his arm with a tac. Likes an older girl but finds out she has a boyfriend so he kills her cat and plants it under the boyfriends car.

I am trying to find the name of a film I watched a few years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film a few years ago and can't think of the name! Its about a young lad who escapes from prison and ends up living with an old lady, he cleans her gutter for living there, and after staying there for a while they become quite close, she cuts his hair and allows him to bath there. Well...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.