Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movie.123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 06:30 PM
    I am trying to find the name of a film I watched a few years ago.
    I watched a film a few years ago and can't think of the name! Its about a young lad who escapes from prison and ends up living with an old lady, he cleans her gutter for living there, and after staying there for a while they become quite close, she cuts his hair and allows him to bath there. Well by the end of the movie the police find out where he is and come to take him back, it was quite emotional but the old lady ends up paying for him to get out and he goes back to live with her.. Anyone any ideas?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 16, 2010, 02:06 PM

Sounds like Walking Across Egypt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a film a watched when I was little [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one know what film this is, I watched it when I was little and never been able to find it.all I can remember about it is its about some toys that come to life in a house I think.its christmas time there is a witch in it and a girl and when she looks in some mirrors she sees the witchs...

Trying ti find a book I read a few years ago [ 1 Answers ]

This was a crime/mystery book about a stag night prank that went wrong. The groom was buried (for a joke) in a coffin, but then the rest of the party were killed in a car crash. Turns out the bride to be was not as white as thought. Can anyone help trace the book? Thanks, Judith

Ravens, School, Magic. Watched years ago. What is it? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a film a few years ago that included a lot of magic and ravens (possibly crows) at a school. I remember some kind of momument somewere. Its been bugging me for a while trying to find it :/ Please help I can't remember anything else X

Small memory of a movie I watched about 15 years ago in daycare [ 6 Answers ]

Ok there was actually 2 movies. 1) some kids were help up in something like a prison maybe an orphonige and there is like 3 or 4 of them that break out in the middle of the night and run away... thats all I really remember about it 2) OK this one I believe may have something to do with remote...

View more questions Search