Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chickenlvr54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 10:49 AM
    My friends walk all over me
    How do I get my friends to stop walking on me :confused:
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Jan 14, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Practice saying no. --while I have your attention -- can I borrow 5 bucks?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Some more specifics would be helpful. But you probably have a problem worrying too much about everyone else and not enough worrying about yourself. Try looking out for #1 sometimes ; in fact, most of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 mile walk [ 8 Answers ]

Could you please tell me the minutes it should take for an average 55 year old female to walk 1 mile? Thank you!

Power Walk [ 1 Answers ]

I like to ask about What is the average time that it takes to run or power walk a mile? What physical benefits can you get from running or power walking the mile? What psychological benefits can you get from the mile? What health benefits can you get from the mile? What type of exercise is...

How do you walk away? [ 6 Answers ]

Im still having trouble letting go of my 3 year relationship with my ex girlfriend. Its been almost 3 months maybe 4 and I still can't walk away without wanting to try to make it work with her and when it comes to trying not to be her friend I can't do that either I go a day maybe a week at best...

Can I walk away? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here is my story. I live in an apartment complex in Florida. I have put in various maintenance requests, but only about 1/2 of them they forward to maintenance. I recently had to call code enforcement to resolve one issue. This resulted in my landlord absolutely hating me, but the job...

Should I walk away? [ 213 Answers ]

hey guys I am new to this site so please bare with me =) I am 26 year old male who I would say am a good looking guy, I own my own house, I have a good job etc... I guess what I am trying to say is I have a good life and I have a lot to show for. Now 6 montn I fell deeply in love with an old...

View more questions Search