Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bertytr Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Can anybody advice free app for restoring files on mac?
    Hi, I need to restore some files on my mac but trash is already empty - can you advice any solution? Thanks
    bertytr Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2011, 01:06 PM
    I know only one free data recovery app for Mac. It's Disk Drill (http://www.cleverfiles.com/).
    But you can try Google search also. May be you you will find something else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mac osx + a spinning beach ball image at the top of each page! Advice appreciated? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Mac Mini - Mac OSX 10.4.11. (since approximately 2005) It is running very very slow, not as it used to. I feel frustrated as it takes so long to go from one place to another when surfing, or when I use WORD to write on the page and then if I need to then i.e. copy and paste etc......

Restoring or finding deleted web history on safari (NOT A MAC) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, so recently my partner was on my laptop and I know my partner was on dirty websites but my partner deleted the history. My laptop is a compaq and the browser my partner was on is safari. Is there anyway to look at the history or restore it?

Is there a program for mac (preferably free) that can play vidoes and resume them aft [ 2 Answers ]

I have a long video file that I want to watch but I don't have time to watch it all at once. Is there a (free or cheap) program for that can resume videos after you quit and restart it? I have looked for something that can do it on Google but I can't find any.

How to send mp3 files on mac osx 10.5 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to send an mp3 file I've converted from a wav file to a friend?

Restoring saved files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I backed up some Outlook Express email folders, but the program made me compact them first. I did, and saved them on a backup CD with the file extension dbx. How do I UN-compact them and get them back into Outlook Express where I can read them. excon

View more questions Search