Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gosaints12 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2010, 11:14 AM
    Restoring or finding deleted web history on safari (NOT A MAC)
    Hi, so recently my partner was on my laptop and I know my partner was on dirty websites but my partner deleted the history. My laptop is a compaq and the browser my partner was on is safari. Is there anyway to look at the history or restore it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 11, 2010, 11:29 AM
    In all honesty once browsing history is deleted it's GONE FOR GOOD.

There are a number of applications that claim to recover this information, but I'm yet to find one that deliers on these claims.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted system preferences mac os x 10.5.8 [ 1 Answers ]

Accidentally deleted System preferences fm Mac os x 10.5.8

Restoring a deleted trash bin [ 1 Answers ]

I have accidentally deleted my trash bin - and its desktop icon. How can I get it back? I am running Windows Vista.

History of sites visited if the history has been deleted. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know which sites have been visited on my PC if the history has been deleted??

Restoring deleted MS word application [ 3 Answers ]

"hi, i have deleted my MS word application incidentally, i need to restore it now bcos i am more familiar with its use. i have a service pack 2 installed with my laptop when it was bought and so i dont have the installation cd, but along the way the WORD got bad and whenever i try to open it i...

Restoring internet history [ 1 Answers ]

How do you restore the internet history once it has been erased? Mine was 'cleaned up' by my Norton 360 but I need to look through it.

View more questions Search