Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Period or Implantation Bleeding
    Hi All,

This is my first time posting on here :)

Seriously need some help, I miscarriaged on 27th December, lasted 7 days. Now today 3 weeks to the day since begun miscarriage bleeding I have had bleeding. I have no idea if it is my period as I have done research and normally your period is due 4 to 6 weeks after. I am really confused as its not heavy at the moment. We were trying to conceive so not sure if it is implantation bleeding.

Any help or advice would be wonderful

Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2011, 08:01 PM

So sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Periods can resume right away for some women. See how it goes, if it becomes more than some spotting, and even if it doesn't, it is likely your menstrual cycle getting back on track.

If you remain unsure, give it a week or so and try a pregnancy test.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2011, 06:07 PM
    What happened with you, confused?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 1 Answers ]

-i had my last period at a normal time -i am on the pill, and I took it as directed (yazmin) -my period this time was about normal (maybe a day later at the most) -it started with browish discharge (which I have experienced before) -i used a tampon for the very first time which contents seemed...

How to tell if its implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I am on the because pill.In week 1 I missed 1 pill.. week 2 I missed 4 pills and again missed 1 pill in week 3 all due to me having the flu and throwing them up... the boyfriend and I had sex during week 2 and again in week 3 once with a condom which broke and once without but he pulled...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 1 Answers ]

My last regular period was may 29th and it was 4 days, that's normal but in June my period was due the 25, didn't get it until the 27th and it was mild cramping (my first day cramps are always severe and super painful, I never got cramps before my period, always when I actually start bleeding), the...

Was it implantation bleeding or my period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have another question. The last time that my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex was May 19th and I was due to get my period on May 23rd, buy it was six days late and not like a normal period for me I had about 2 days of light bleeding and about 2 days of brown streaking. My question is was...

Implantation bleeding or period [ 1 Answers ]

I was due on my period on 13 Dec. had abdominal pains since last Monday but stopped today . Had a little spotting when I wipe myself witch started as a brown discharge but as gone to watery pink colour is this implantation bleeding or my period coming confused never happened before

View more questions Search