Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ariamr_90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 06:24 AM
    Implantation bleeding or period?
    My last regular period was may 29th and it was 4 days, that's normal but in June my period was due the 25, didn't get it until the 27th and it was mild cramping (my first day cramps are always severe and super painful, I never got cramps before my period, always when I actually start bleeding), the cramping started about 5-6 hours before and it started very light cramping. When I wiped the blood was pink and it wasn't like my normal period... I'm still bleeding but its still pink and light... am I pregnant?
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 30, 2010, 10:46 AM

Did you have unprotected sex? Take a test in about 4 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it implantation bleeding or my period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have another question. The last time that my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex was May 19th and I was due to get my period on May 23rd, buy it was six days late and not like a normal period for me I had about 2 days of light bleeding and about 2 days of brown streaking. My question is was...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, OK so my last period was the beniging of may and ended a coupld days after mothers day . Than I started gettting getting brown spoting on jun 30th and than started bleeding light pink and now I'm bleeding dark / browinsh red and its pretty light and usually when I ger my periiod its not that...

Implantation Bleeding Or Period? [ 34 Answers ]

So I had my period on the 9th of may and just a couple weeks later on the 24th of may I experienced some Very Light Milky pink colored discharge only when I wiped. It lasted about 5 days and then it has been nothing ever since. It is now June 1st and for just the past 2 days I have been...

Implantation bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My normal menstrual usually lasts 5 days. I spot the first day, then it is heavy bleeding for 2 days and then it lightens on the 4th & 5th. However.. this time around things are different. My period was due Jan6th. Instead it came on Jan3 without warning. No spotting or anything.It...

Implantation bleeding or period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I was wondering if anyone out there knew how long implantation bleeding is suppose to last. All last week I experienced slight brownish mucus discharge. I am suppose to start my period on Wednesday (Oct 18th; my cycles approx 32 days), buy I started getting wetter brownish spotting on Fri...

View more questions Search