Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chocolatinadyme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Search for movies by description?
    A species of people (maybe aliens) created a new species and put them in this town. The people realized what they were and tried to escape. In one scene they were at the end of the road.. literally the end they could go no farther.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2011, 06:49 PM

Might be the Australian flick Undead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for movies by description? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this movie I saw but I was only able to catch the second half of the whole film, I liked the plot but I didn't see the movie title and I hope someone could tell me the name. It's about this teenage boy who transfers into a new school, and he tells many lies to the people there so he could...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie back in the mid 90's where a young boy plays a card game which involves him trying to collect cards that eventually spell out a word, and he has to drive around the United States but the entire currency has become the game money. He drives a vintage red mustang throughout the movie....

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

View more questions Search