Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacko1944 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Favourite childhood book
    I'm trying to find my favourite childhood book which was a short story about a monkey who tried to do the laundry with soap flakes instead of using washing powder and flooded the house with bubbles, the name 'Sudso' rings a bell however I'm not sure whether it was the name of the monkey or not. I recall the book was a hardback book with a yellow cover with a picture of a monkey covered in bubbles on the front. I read the book while I was in nursery school which will have been in about 1988 if that is any help? Can anyone out there help me to find the book?

Thanks

Jacko
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 07:56 PM

Curious George?

Curious George - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood book [ 0 Answers ]

I read this book in the 60's when I was in elementary school, it could even date back to the 40's or 50's . About a little girl named Katrinka? Or Katrina who lived in a forest. There came a terrible storm in the night and caused a huge tree to fall that allowed her to cross to the other side of...

Cannot remember the name of my favourite childhood movie (Disney-esque animation) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, This has been bugging me for years, when I was a kid my favourite movie was about a boy and a girl and their adventure in what I can only describe as a goblin/ogre land, they have a task to retrieve something. I really can't remember much about it other than the ogre/goblins were...

Childhood favourite that's name cannot be recalled [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was younger that I loved, but can't recall what it was called. All I remember is that a young girl has to rescue a prince (I think) from an evil witch. The only thing I can really remember is that she reaches a cliff she must climb to reach the castle, someone gives her...

Looking for book from my childhood [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book my father used to read to me when I was a child. I know the names of the characters were Peter and Polly. I also know they were home alone and made popcorn which wound up exploding all over the house. I don't know the title or the author. I would appreciate any leads...

View more questions Search