Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newhomeowner2 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 12:16 PM
    I installed a honeywell programmable thermostat...
    And now my heater just stays on. I followed the wiring from the old thermostat exactly. There were four wires, but only the red wire was connected to RC and the yellow was connected to W. The black and green wire were not connected to anything. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Programmable Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Should My Thermostats Panel Operate On The 2 Aa Backup Batteries Or Be Hardwired To Common And Have Batteries As Backup When Power Is Out? Panel Lights Up With Batteries In, Does Not Without Batteries. Don't Know Where Common Wire Originates From. Can I Splice Into One Of The Other Wires, G, Y,...

In April 2010 I have installed a Noma non programmable thermostat in the bathroom wit [ 0 Answers ]

In April 2010 I have installed a Noma non programmable thermostat in the bathroom with a heater/fan and when I put it on it works for about 2-3 minutes the numbers on the display disappears,shut the heathher,comes back by itself cause cannot stop it by pushing the buttons comes back and the heater...

In April 2010 I have installed a Noma non programmable thermostat in the bathroom wit [ 0 Answers ]

In April 2010 I have installed a Noma non programmable thermostat in the bathroom with a heater/fan and when I put it on it works for about 2-3 minutes the numbers on the display disappears,shut the heathher,comes back by itself cause cannot stop it by pushing the buttons comes back and the heater...

Honeywell Programmable Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I just changed the batteries on my Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus, programmable thermostat and the temperature shown for the room is extremely high (104 degrees now) when the room is about 67 degrees. How do I fix?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.