Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a2stepn2 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Jaguar dash board lights not working as well as my rear running lights which relay I?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2011, 11:25 AM

Bad ignition switch? Disconnect the negative battery cable and check the ignition switch for wear, pitting, or melting.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 12:46 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail lights/ Dash lights/ gear lights out in 96' infiniti G20 [ 0 Answers ]

I checked and both the fuses and blubs are fine, brake light and head lights work

My tail lights and dash lights quit working after I installed a new stereo. [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new stereo in my 97 dodge ram... and my tail lights and dash lights quit working about the same time.. not sure if they have anything to do with it.. fuses are good

Tail lights and dash light not working but brake lights are and fuses are good [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1973 chevy impala custom n my tail light and dash lights are not working and my fuses and bulbs are good

Tail Lights, Dash and Gear Lights not working (91 Ford Laser) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone here can help. My tail / dash / gear lights are not functioning. My brake and headlights are fine. I have done a little research on a few sites and found out that all 3 are connected to the same fuse, so I checked my fuses. But they look fine (kept reading about how to go...

View more questions Search