Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikzyUzumaki Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 11:09 AM
    My Girlfriend Says Im Pressuring Her?
    Threads merged

I Don't quite understand, I've been very close with my Girlfriend for the past two years and I don't actually see her often, and every time I arrange a date and time for us to meet up, she isn't able to come because for some apparent reason, saying I am pressuring her to come out and doesn't want to in the end, I don't understand what I am actually doing, at first I thought have I asked too much or spoke to her about the day we are going out too much via texts but I don't believe that is the problem, my apologies if a similar question to this has been asked, may I have some advice please.
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Jan 10, 2011, 01:37 PM
    I think you need to give her some space enough to miss you and appreciate what she has ;o)

Im sure she will come around. Good Luck
    lvgmng Posts: 20, Reputation: 10

Jan 10, 2011, 03:16 PM
    If she feels she is being pressured to see you and it isn't even that often (not sure how often) then you may need to give her space indefinitely. Don't call or text let her set up the dates for a while... if she doesn't call you then she is already gone.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Since you don't see each other that often you may have
    Different definitions of what your relationship consists of.

When you have a chance to talk to her (not text , real human speech)
    Ask her.
    Defining the meaning of your relationship could be the key to
    Understanding what exactly is going on.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 06:56 AM

Couples generally want to spend time together, unless there is something else that is taking up her time. Is her job, school, or family taking up her free time? If it's not one of those things, then it may be time to rethink the relationship.

You need to have a serious conversation with her to find out if she even wants to be in a relationship with you.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 07:13 AM
    At this point you need to sit her down and put it out there in black and white. You have been close for two years and she has issues with spending time with you. There could be reasons for this. Is she not in love any more but can't tell you? Maybe her interest isn't there any more. Is she happy at your side or quiet and withdrawn? How does she act around you? Look at the entire picture and you might just find her answer. I wouldn't play the game of not contacting her to see what she does. Be a man and just ask her. If she doesn't want you around then so be it. Let her have the chance to voice it first.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 01:00 PM

If your relationship is mostly based on texting and not really seeing each other that often, are you sure the reason she doesn't like YOU planning the get togethers is because you are interfering with the other side of her personal life, like maybe another relationship that doesn't have anything to do with you!!
    MikzyUzumaki Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 12:33 PM
    My Girlfriend Acts Weird About Kissing Me? I Need Some Advice Please.
    Hmm, I've known this girl for a very long time, and we only just recently started to take our relationship seriously and I see her often and do all the other common things which usually occur in a relationship, and it has been three-four months that we have been seriously and whenever we get close and silent, she says she wants to kiss me but doesn't give me the reason why she doesn't, neither of us have a cold sore or anything wrong with our lips and she likes the shaping etcetera of my lips but I am just very unaware of why she doesn't kiss me? Any Help Or Advice Please, (My Apologies if a similar question to this has already been asked and/or answered, Please help me with this issue, thank you).
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2011, 01:54 PM

Is it possible that she's simply inexperienced? Give it some time, and don't push her. She'll get brave one day and lay one on you!
    BrandonGT Posts: 34, Reputation: 14

Jan 17, 2011, 12:52 AM
    Or just take the risk and give her a quick kiss
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2011, 06:16 AM
    Yea maybe she's on this website asking the same thing? Why won't my boyfriend kiss me? LOL, just grab her and lay one on her! I'm sure she'll kiss back, plus its romantic ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is really pressuring me! [ 12 Answers ]

I really need some advice!! I am seventeen. We've been dating a bit over a year now. I really do love him, and I don't want to be without him. And I thought he felt the same way. But he has really been pressuring me to have sex with him. In our religion it is wrong to have premarital sex. I can't...

Insurance company pressuring to accept [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was in an accident in NY, a no fault insurance state. The accident occurred when a vehicle pulled in front of her so close she couldn't stop and rear ended to other vehicle, totaling her car. The police officer on the sight after interviewing both parties actually said that even though...

How do I stop pressuring my boyfriend for sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Im new here, 19 and my boyfriend is 28. We have been together a year, live together, love each other tremendously & I have no reason to doubt I can trust him. Problem is, me being younger, I crave sex more than him & get really angry with him if he rejects me (he likes to be the initiator) I was...

Friends Pressuring Me. Now What? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok. I've Realized. That Guys are NOT everything. And I Am Proud 2 Say I Am Single. BUT. My Friendz Keep Pressuring Me 2 Date Others. I Say No.. But They Won't Listen..

Ex-husband pressuring me [ 12 Answers ]

My divorce was 3 years ago. He has been out of the house for 4 years. He is now pressuring me to move back in. I feel bad for him, but he won't find his own place to live. I want to get rid of my feelings of guilt for kicking him out. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm frustrated and...

View more questions Search