Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike_Jusza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 03:08 AM
    Electrical
    Iv'e pushed down 41 feet of snake in my water well line from the inside of my house to feel if the line was plugged or possibly the pump being fatiuged. The reason I did that was because when I turn the pump on you hear a small buzz coming from the electrical box tham imediatley breaker goes. My question- Is my pump faulty or is something else going on?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 05:17 AM

Probably a faulty pump. What you are describing sounds like a breaker tripping due to a short circuit.
    aguywithfeet Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jan 8, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Check electrical contacts too. Some time ants live there and mess with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toro Lawn Tractor : Electrical power not getting to the electrical clutch. How fix? [ 2 Answers ]

1992 Toro Lawn Tractor with excellent mtnce: The electrical power is not getting to the electircal clutch. What is the problem and how do I fix it? Thanks

Electrical [ 1 Answers ]

If we had a giant battery with an unlimited amount of amperage at 1.5v , what would be the process to turn this into 220 volts ac? - moved from Forum Help -

Electrical? [ 3 Answers ]

Losing power in a certain part of the house would the breaker be bad?Doesn't happen all the time

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching [ 6 Answers ]

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching? Then fire?

View more questions Search