Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carl92307 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 05:27 PM
    Day and night heater not working
    My heater was installed in April 2007, it was working fine, until today, I turned the t-stat to heat and fan nor the heat comes on is there something I could check with the onboard diagnostics

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 04 6L Ford diesel. Is there a fuel heater or block heater it is not working. [ 2 Answers ]

Where is it located and are the hard to replace

Day and night furnace no heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a day and night furnace that is about 13 years old. Code 33 is flashing. No heat or flame. Just air blowing. Any suggestions on a fix?

Heater was working, turn gas off & now gas on, now heater not working [ 1 Answers ]

It's a new unit installed this march, gas company turned off gas for a month. Now gas company turn gas on. Now heater or ac not wrking. When switch to fan on, fan comes on but when unit is switch to heat or ac, no air comes out, nothing happends. Any suggestion or advise? Thank your in advance..

Day & night blower noisy rattles fix or replace? [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hello My nat. gas furnace may be from 1964 and the blower motor is loud and rattling when fan is on. How much more fuel efficient are new models that salesmen think I should buy? What makes new units energy savers? Can I make my old furnace waste less energy by somehow sealing the ducting and...

Day & night heater won't do anything [ 8 Answers ]

My day & night heater-a/c unit won't work on heat. The a/c works but the heat won't. I thought it would be the pilot light but I took the cover off and it said it was a automatic pilot. When I turn it to heat it makes a buzzing sound, and nothing happens. Thanks, Dustin

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.