Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dinaki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 01:07 AM
    What present to give for my boyfriend?
    I am with my boyfriend 2 weeks but I can't without him so I want to make a present for his birthday but I don't know what... can you help me?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 01:17 AM
    Let's see:
    1st Anniversary Mother of Pear
    2nd Anniversary Garnet
    3rd Anniversary Moonstone
    4th Anniversary Blue Topaz
    5th Anniversary Rose Quartz
    If this is you 2 week anniversary, I would say cup cakes are in order. I'm sure he will love them.
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jan 11, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Well if he likes sports or a special team that perfect :) Get him a hat for that team! Or some other thing with that team on it! Boys are always easier to shop for if they like a sport team! XD Hope this helped!
    bestbessie Posts: 45, Reputation: 10

Jan 17, 2011, 09:08 PM
    Definitely don't go overboard for the first birthday of a new relationship. I agree with the cupcakes idea, baked goods are always popular because they're personal (I went to some trouble to do something for you-so I care about you but I'm not going to embarrass you with an inappropriately expensive gift)

Or shout a ticket to a movie, show or band, something you can do together to celebrate.
    Lovebug5683 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 09:24 PM
    Hm.. Maybe try something he loves to do with his friends? Drink? Play COD? Play music? Organize a get together with all his friends (friends house or yours) and bake cupcakes too :)
    blueless Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2012, 08:13 AM
    I think hand made is good ideas.I've made a cake for him for the last befday.he seems very happy and proud with me.any another suggestion or ideas.plzz..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No present from my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I've been with a boyfriend for 2 months now. We don't live in the same country . So we met on the Internet and we felt like love but after a month when he came to me he did not bring me anything with him .he's working good and he spent money in other expensive things when he visited me but all the...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

Present for my long-distance boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

So after an amazing year with my boyfriend we graduated from high school. He is moving to college in Wisconsin and I am starting in switzerland soon. Far away! :( We def wane stay together so I wane give him something that will remind him of me and make him miss me. He gave me a bracelet piece in...

Should I keep him or should I give my boyfriend the boot? [ 6 Answers ]

*ok to make this clear this is my first boyfriend so I'm kind of new to relationships but I just don't feel comfortable with what's happening* okay I've had this question for some time now but I don't know how to answer it since my friends won't help but I don't feel as if my boyfriend is right for...

View more questions Search