Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runarack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 11:28 AM
    I Need to Find a Movie by the Description?
    The whole movie is bits and pieces of hidden cameras watching daily lives of numerous people it's a comedy with no name actors that I can recall.

From ATM to dept. stores, teacher caught in parking lot, gas station attendants.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 11:53 AM

Look?
    runarack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Very good, thank you so much
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 12:13 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A man is hired to go out with girls who have recently dumped their boyfriends and be a really bad date in order for them to go running back to their exes

Find movie by description? [ 0 Answers ]

There was this movie I watch when years ago I onely remenber that there a part that thr girl in the movie ask hear boy friend to ask the other girl to dance because the other girl has a baby in hear armes .and I also remenber that that girl with the baby dies in the end and the baby's father leaves...

How to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am locking for a movie that was about the love between a priest and a woman (not sure if she became later a nun) or was already a nun and they had a son that was raise in the convent, it was something like "sin under the sky" or something like that. I which I can fin it.

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie that came out in the mid to late 70's. Two children move into a home that is haunted by two children ghosts. The alive children help solve how the ghost children died-in a fire and then they're able to rest in peace.

View more questions Search