Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marleneornelas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 03:32 PM
    Find movie by description?
    There was this movie I watch when years ago I onely remenber that there a part that thr girl in the movie ask hear boy friend to ask the other girl to dance because the other girl has a baby in hear armes .and I also remenber that that girl with the baby dies in the end and the baby's father leaves the baby and the other girl keeps the baby .I remenber the main girl was rebel .

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie on hbo long back.in the movie nearly 10 people(both men & women) will be taken to an isolated place.where they will stay.and one by one will die according to a poem written every where.finally will come to know that one among them is killing others.its novel bad movie

Find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I what to find this old movie,it is set somewhere between 16-18 th century I think,it is about this girl that has been gambled in to mirage by her father but she en up falling in love with her husband! Thanks for the help!

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the movie long ago in HBO... but ever since trying to find it's name(I saw only last part... doesn't happen to see its title)... the plot contains a boy and a girl (who is imaginary... )becomes friends and develop a fonding to each other... once the boy crosses a line and happens to enter a...

Find the movie name by description. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie long back in sony pix and I don't remember the name . In the movie a man escapes from a place only to be rescued by a couple in an island . This husband and wife have a son and the husband lost his both legs when he was as a soldier .from then he stops having sex with his wife and...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.