Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    botchy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Ptac Units
    Have a ptac unit mounted level and it is leaking inside the wall. Will a drain kit help?

Check out some similar questions!

C Units? [ 1 Answers ]

Our home has an open floor plan, we have two AC units. I have been leaving the upstairs unit turned off because normally there is only my wife and I here. I noticed that when the upper unit is on the lower unit does not run as long so I decided to leave both units on. Currently I have the upper...

Can someone tell me these units? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone know the units for: Velocity Acceleration Force Work And Power? Thank you.

Anyone experienced with PTAC or thru-the-wall heat/air units? [ 1 Answers ]

We are looking to replace an ancient boiler/chiller system in an 11 unit apartment complex we just purchased. We're considering using the types of units I mentioned above and I'm just looking for any pros or cons that anyone can offer. We're looking at a variety of brands and styles and it's hard...

Downgrade 30A to 20A Circuit for PTAC? [ 2 Answers ]

All, I am pretty certain this is no problem but wanted to pressure test this before I do it so Im sure I have not missed anything. I have an existing 30A Circuit (consisting of two bridged 30A breakers), serving one Large Tandem 230/208V 30A receptacle for an old PTAC Unit. I am replacing...

Using units [ 5 Answers ]

turning kg into joules do you use the units kilograms when working out an equation or would you convert them into g before using the equation

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.