Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 05:59 PM
    Is there a way to extract videos of Youtube?
    There are some interviews with important people on YouTube that I want to keep for life! And of course just some videos that I want! Please let me know all of the possible ways I can extract videos off YouTube. From easiest to hardest! Thank you!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Contact the owner of the video to find out a legit way to obtain the video. If the poster is the owner they can legally give you a digital copy.
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Comment on FadedMaster's post
    Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2010, 01:00 PM
    I use this with Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/3006

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

YouTube videos [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every body... I tried to open some videos -crochet lessons- from YouTube, and I get the message "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. " I downloaded the latest Flash player.. and the message still appears :( So...

Can't download anything nor see YouTube videos [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out why I can't play YouTube videos. I can't download anything either. Meaning, it shows the option to download, but once I click it, the next page shows only text, but no options to continue with a download.

Downloading videos from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

I download videos from YouTube using VDownloader software. There is a problem, I download 3 parts of a film- those 3 parts I can play in windows media player. I used the AVI format. But when I downloaded part 4, I selected AVI format as well, it doesn't play in wmp? What could be wrong? It only...

Viewing YouTube videos [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to have an account to view YouTube videos ?

View more questions Search