Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DavidAD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Can't download anything nor see YouTube videos
    I need help figuring out why I can't play YouTube videos. I can't download anything either. Meaning, it shows the option to download, but once I click it, the next page shows only text, but no options to continue with a download.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 09:13 PM

Try right clicking where it says dowdnload and choose
    Save target as..

See if this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

YouTube videos [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every body... I tried to open some videos -crochet lessons- from YouTube, and I get the message "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. " I downloaded the latest Flash player.. and the message still appears :( So...

Downloading videos from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

I download videos from YouTube using VDownloader software. There is a problem, I download 3 parts of a film- those 3 parts I can play in windows media player. I used the AVI format. But when I downloaded part 4, I selected AVI format as well, it doesn't play in wmp? What could be wrong? It only...

Viewing YouTube videos [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to have an account to view YouTube videos ?

YouTube- My Uploaded Videos vs. Channel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I can't believe that I have been unable to find any help on YouTube online, so here I am. :) I am uploading videos for the first time to YouTube and have some people I am sharing them with, but private. I don't know how to get these videos to show on my channel page. I can copy...

View more questions Search