Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvroomer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 10:32 AM
    The wires on my Duraguard Heat Pump Low Voltage do match the wires on My Bryant Furna

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan wires don't match up with ceiling wires? [ 4 Answers ]

The fan I'm installing has 3 wires and I only have 1 coming out of the ceiling. I took an old fan down that only had 1 wire that attached to the 1 in the ceiling. Can you assist? It is a single switch for both the fan and the light. Thank you!

Heat pump 18 seer goodman We have a five ton and had to undo wires of the motor [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 18 seer 5 ton goodman heatpump. We had to undo the wires from the fan motor to the board. I need to know where the wires go

Heat pump troubleshooting trane frayed wires [ 1 Answers ]

I had a squirrel strip off the insulation on most of the wires connecting the thermostat to the outside unit. I separated all to prevent shorts and the heat pump still won't come on. I checked breakers in the box and found one in the inside unit. None were tripped. Anything else I should look...

Low voltage in house on main feeder wires [ 2 Answers ]

Ok. I have a cabin that has new electrical wiring. The two hots coming from the meter go directly to 8 RV hookups then to the cabin. A few days ago the electric was working fine, then I went down to turn the hot water heater on (at the breaker box in the cabin) and noticed there was no...

Hampton Bay remote wires do not match fan wires [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I installed a new Hunter ceiling fan. I also purchased a Hampton Bay wireless wall switch. Everything went well until I wired up the remote receiver. The receiver has a blue wire for the light that is supposed to connect to the blue wire (light) from the fan. The Hunter fan does not have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.