Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matty.tv Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 08:40 AM
    Where can I find this hat?
    The winter UPS hat worn by the package car drivers with the fur on it. Ugh I do not have a picture but I cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea evn what I am talking about? Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2010, 09:01 AM

A Yukon hat? Haven't seen the delivery guys around here with them... But wear one myself.
    Matty.tv Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Yes smoothy, thanks. It is yukon style, I cannot find any pic online.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2010, 09:32 AM

Type in Google or click that link I gave and at the top left of the screen click images... then after that type yukon hat into the search field... bet that is what you are looking for... even if I didn't find a UPS specific Yukon hat.

Find them toasty warm... as I have closely cropped hair... and knit hats bother me as I hate how tight they fit. East to find in a lot of stores where they have the winter hats and gloves. I got mine at TJ Max last year... Marshals has them as do Ranger Surplus and others as I have actually seen them there.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2010, 09:55 AM

The Bass Pro Shop in my area carries hats like those.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 10, 2010, 09:56 AM

Type in "Yukon fur hat for men" (without quote marks), and you'll get all sorts of sites -- Sports Authority, Amazon, sports/clothing sites and stores that feature outdoor clothing. The old guys around here who drop off their elderly wives at the beauty shop or grocery store love them and wear them proudly throughout the winter. I was thinking of getting a fake coyote fur one for myself.
    betical Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Um.. I'v no idea about what you said,you'd better post a pic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunglasses and hat? [ 2 Answers ]

Very strange question but I don't really want to ask my friends here because it sounds kind of weird imo Please only reply with helpful answers. (Ill put it in bold so you see :)) So... what type of sunglasses are best for a round head (all heads are round, I know, but like bowling ball round...

My adult children hat me [ 3 Answers ]

My children, 2 daughters are full grown and hate me. Although I do as much as hand stands for them they bothe hold it against me as I had an affair 25 years ago. My marriage to their dad was bad. We had lots of arguing and my husband drank a lot coming home and arguing with me. I know I was...

Fox hat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any body could help me I'm looking for a brown plaid fox hat. It has a black back. If any body knows where I could find it it would help me greatly. I have checked all over online but cannot find it. If any body knows please tell me ASAP. Thank you for reading this.

Hat and feather mark [ 1 Answers ]

I have a silver/turquoise beltbuckle w/hat and feather hallmark. Looks Navajo. Any info appreciated.

View more questions Search