Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcon99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 02:16 AM
    Sunglasses and hat?
    Very strange question but I don't really want to ask my friends here because it sounds kind of weird imo

Please only reply with helpful answers. (Ill put it in bold so you see :))

So... what type of sunglasses are best for a round head (all heads are round, I know, but like bowling ball round lol)? Is it okay to wear a backwards hat with these sunglasses?

What type of sunglasses are best when wearing a fitted hat? (I usually wear it backwards lol, don't ask why but chicks diggggg it ;))

Right now I only have Oakley Gascan's but I don't really know if they are good for round heads and hats! XD

Resized to 99% (was 855 x 288) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

The lens on them are similar to the picture below just blue.

Posted Image
    Let me know... lol
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2010, 06:21 AM

Here's a not so helpful answer - your photo didn't post so I have no idea what you are describing.
    mcon99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 06:27 AM
    They are Oakley Gascans with tempered lens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why objects appear near in sunglasses [ 2 Answers ]

When I look down... objects appear nearer in sunglasses? Why?

Fox hat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any body could help me I'm looking for a brown plaid fox hat. It has a black back. If any body knows where I could find it it would help me greatly. I have checked all over online but cannot find it. If any body knows please tell me ASAP. Thank you for reading this.

Was Roy Orbison wearing sunglasses because he was blind. Bionic Rooster [ 2 Answers ]

Why was Roy Orbison wearing sunglasses? Was it because he was blind. Bionic Rooster

An old Sci-Fi with men in black sunglasses [ 5 Answers ]

I need a title of a movie from 80's, I suppose. There were two men - white and black and they have black sunglasses to discover aliens among people, because without these kind of sunglasses aliens looked like earthlings. I remember that was some TV tower prepared to destroy the earth and a girl...

View more questions Search